* Food bank and vouchers.
* Christmas baskets. Support
* Information and referral.
* Active listening and accompaniment.
* Interpretation and translation.
* Assistance with filling out documents and forms.
* Occasional clinics and workshops in collaboration with the CLSC.
* Assistance to seniors, families and youth.
* Advocacy. Seniors
* Assistance to abused seniors.
* Friendly phone calls.
* Programme intégré d'équilibre dynamique (PIED) for seniors.
* Support for caregivers: support groups, coffee meetings, information and referral, Info-mobile: booths in public events.
* Recreational and bonding activities for seniors. Education
* Computer classes.
* French classes.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Services have resumed. 18/02/2022
people of various origins, particularly Greek
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00
annual membership: $15, less than $5 for clients of the food bank
English, French, Greek
food assistance: make an appointment by phone