INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: Services resumed. 14/09/2020
* Weekly food bank. Support
* Information and referral.
* Active listening, accompaniment.
* Interpretation and translation.
* Assistance with filling out documents and forms.
* Occasional clinics and workshops in collaboration with the CLSC.
* Assistance to seniors, families and youth.
* Advocacy. Seniors
* Assistance for abused seniors.
* Friendly phonecalls.
* Programme intégré d'équilibre dynamique (PIED) for seniors.
* Recreational and reaching out activities for seniors. Education
* Computer classes.
* French classes.
people of various origins, particularly Greek
variable, by appointment, food assistance: Friday morning
annual membership: $10
English, French, Greek
food assistance: make an appointment by phone