* Peer pairing support program reuniting a recent burn victim and a survivor who has lived through the ordeal.
* Individual interventions. * Documentation Centre.
* 1-week summer camp for children 7 to 17 years. * Financial support for burn victims. * School and work reintegration. * Temporary lodging for victims and their families, relocation service after hospitalization.
* Tattooing and permanent makeup.
* Massage therapy sessions.
* Individual psychological support.
Details on the service offer
covid-19: hospital visits suspended or severely limited. Patients and close ones can call for support. 03/06/2021
children and adults victims of severe burns and their families, in times of hospitalization or when returning to their living environment
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00
West of the Province of Québec, up to Trois-Rivières
make an appointment by phone