* Day centre: meals and a place to rest.
* Support, counselling, crisis intervention, individual counselling, referral and accompaniment.
* Maison Olga: day centre with meals included, short, medium or long term shelter, emergency beds.
* Dahlia centre: 2-year long supervised studios, second step housing.
* Maison Jacqueline: day centre with free meals and emergency beds.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: day centre closed. Meals given at the door. Housing services maintained. 21/10/2020
women in difficulty or homeless, Dahlia centre: only for former residents of Maison Olga
24/7, day centre: Monday to Friday 10h30 to 16h00
meals at the day centre, emergency shelter and 1st month of housing: free, Maison Olga: 60% of the income, Dahlia center: 50% of the income
Maison Olga: 20 rooms and 10 emergency beds, Olga day centre: 60 places, Dahlia Centre: 12 supervised studios, Maison Jacqueline: 20 emergency beds, Jacqueline day centre: 40 places