Day centre and emergency shelter for women experiencing homelessness.
* Day centre: meals, rest areas and relational health care.
* Support, counselling, crisis intervention, individual counselling, referral and accompaniment.
* Support in obtaining the health insurance card for people experiencing homelessness who attend the agency and whose identity can be confirmed by the agency.
* Distribution of menstrual hygiene products.
* Recovery and distribution of material donations: clothings, hygiene and personal care products, sleeping bags, etc.
* Short, medium or long term shelter and emergency beds.
Details on the service offer
women experiencing homelessness or difficulty
shelter: 24 hours / 7 days, day centre: Monday to Friday 10h30 to 16h00
meals at the day centre and emergency shelter: none
call or show up at the door
Olga's emergency shelter: 9 beds