* Accompaniment, information and referral.
* Accessible food: food donation program for three months for users already registered in another service.
* Interpretation and translation.
* Housing search assistance.
* Sociocultural and socioeducational activities.
* Employment integration assistance.
* Services for fathers.
* Support for families.
* Intercultural bridging activities.
Details on the service offer
Closed from December 23, 2020 to January 3, 2021. 23/12/2020 Covid-19: Reopening of offices and reception according to good practice in sanitary measures. Possibility to make an appointment with a social worker or an employment counsellor at 514 281-5696 from Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30. The accessible food service is suspended for an indefinite period of time. 29/09/2020
new immigrants and accepted refugees
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00
Arabic, English, French, Moldovan, Russian, Spanish