* Information, guidance and accompaniment.
* Accessible grocery: food donation program for three months for users already registered in another service.
* Interpretation and translation.
* Housing search assistance.
* Sociocultural and socioeducational activities.
* Employment integration assistance.
* Services for fathers.
* Support for families.
* Intercultural bridging activities.
* Volunteer opportunities.
* French conversation club.
* Form for Montrealers offering housing to incoming Ukrainians: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfwI6LRUNoi8N0BVjDw5IxcZFwEMMfWwBtdvFWsVtZn2JRYPg/viewform
Details on the service offer
Crisis in Ukraine: The organization offers various services to Ukrainian migrants who have a visitor visa or a Canada-Ukraine authorization for emergency travel. 27/04/2022 *** Covid-19: Reopening of offices and reception according to good practice in sanitary measures. Possibility to make an appointment with a social worker or an employment counsellor at 514 281-5696 from Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30. The accessible food service is suspended for an indefinite period of time. 14/12/2021
new immigrants and accepted refugees
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 9h00 to 17h00, Thursday 9h00 to 19h00
Arabic, English, French, Mandarin, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
confirmation of immigration status documents