* Support for loved ones.
* Support groups for parents of adolescents.
* Information on substance abuse and issues during adolescence.
* Substance abuse prevention.
* Prevention in elementary schools.
* Awareness and information on substance abuse, self-esteem, etc.
* Street work (outreach).
* Counseling, listening, support, information and referrals.
* Needle exchange and condom distribution.
* Outreach work initiative for seniors living in a vulnerable situation (ITMAV).
Details on the service offer
Please note: 211 is committed to verifying information directly with agencies. Because our database is under active development and the agencies are very busy at the moment, we were unfortunately unable to confirm the information contained in this form. We apologize for the inconvenience if some services are currently unavailable.
people 12 to 25, seniors
family support: Monday to Friday 8h00 to 16h00, street work: Monday to Friday 13h00 to 21h00
Saint-Nazaire-d'Acton, Saint-Théodore-d'Acton, Sainte-Christine, Upton, Acton Vale, Roxton Falls, Roxton Canton, Béthanie