* Support for loved ones.
* Support groups for parents of adolescents.
* Information on substance abuse and issues during adolescence.
* Substance abuse prevention.
* Prevention in elementary schools.
* Awareness and information on substance abuse, self-esteem, etc.
* Street work (outreach).
* Counseling, listening, support, information and referrals.
* Needle exchange and condom distribution.
people 12 to 25
family support: Monday to Friday 8h00 to 16h00, street work: Monday to Friday 13h00 to 21h00
Saint-Nazaire-d'Acton, Saint-Théodore-d'Acton, Sainte-Christine, Upton, Acton Vale, Roxton Falls, Roxton Canton, Béthanie