Frontline services for routine health and social services.
* Health insurance card authentication.
* Birth control.
* Emergency oral contraception.
* Prenatal classes.
* Distribution of new injection equipment to people who use drugs (free service).
* Recovery of used syringes and needles.
* End of life care.
* Flu vaccination: https://www.clicsante.ca
Details on the service offer
There is no geographical border for emergencies. But, people who want a specialised service must contact the closest CLSC.
CISSS de la Montérégie-Ouest area