* Weekly workshops on sensorimotor stimulation for people living with the disease.
* Listening, support and referrals.
* Online documentation.
* Open support group for caregivers and families.
* Public awareness.
* Family support and training.
* Conference day.
* Summer camp for people living with the disease.
* Healing stay for caregivers.
Details on the service offer
COVID-19: Open. Weekly workshops on sensorimotor stimulation offered in person or via videoconference, caregiver and family support group offered via videoconference. 17/12/2021
adults and teenagers with Huntington disease, their caregivers and family
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 16h30
Province of Québec
by phone, by email