Points of service
* Accès Montréal Office offering information on services and activities: montreal.ca/en/places/acces-montreal-office-sainte-genevieve
* Permit counter: montreal.ca/en/places/permit-counter-lile-bizard-sainte-genevieve Information
* Info-collectes: servicesenligne2.ville.montreal.qc.ca/sel/infocollectes
* INFO-travaux for location of infrastructure work: click here
* Consultation of public notices: click here Services
* Online services: montreal.ca/en/articles/use-our-online-services-4775
* Accès Montréal card subscription.
* Cat and dog licenses.
* Parking licenses.
* Administration of oath.
* Property assessment.
* Information and payment of municipal taxes.
* Ticket information and payment.
* Municipal service intervention requests.
* Low-cost housing application.
* Removal of dead animals found on private or public property.
Details on the service offer
Monday to Thursday 8h00 to 13h00 and 14h00 to 16h30, Friday 8h00 to 12h00
permit counter: on site, by phone or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org