* Information, referral and awareness.
* Information workshops, trainings, coffee chats.
* Bridge program: job search assistance, academic information, self-knowledge and social skills workshops for people aged 16 years and over.
* Accessible housing program: accompaniment, research support, training.
* Social intervention: accompaniment with obtaining social and heatlh services.
* Assessment of unmet needs and development of alternative solutions for healthy eating, sexuality, ethics, new information and communications technology.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: open with precautions. Some activities are offered in person and others are offered virtually. 9/8/2021
people with a visible or invisible disability, their family
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30
annual membership: $5, workshops: variable
by phone or email