* Information, referral and awareness.
* Information workshops, coffee chats, trainings.
* Bridge program: job search assistance and academic information.
* Sexy-Able project: information, advice and resources on sexuality.
* Assessment of unmet needs and development of alternative solutions for healthy eating, sexuality, ethics, new information and communications technology.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: open with precautions. Some activities are offered in person and others virtually. 14/07/2020
people with a visible or invisible disability, their family
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30
annual membership: $5, workshops: variable