Mental health support for former residential school students.
* Crisis line offering support and referral 24/7.
* Individual or family counselling by professional counsellors.
* Cultural support by a traditional healer or Elder.
* Emotional support by local indigenous organizations at all stages of the Settlement Agreement process.
* Transportation provided for counselling and cultural support when services are not available locally.
former Indian Residential School students, their families
crisis line: 24 hours / 7 days