* Reception, listening, information and referral.
* Workshops and meetings.
* Antidote program: virtual workshops on self-esteem, assertiveness and empowerment (total of 9 meetings).
* Involvement committees.
* Collective action for the improvement of women's living conditions.
* Occasional outings.
* Bi-monthly solidarity calls.
* Computer and telephone stations.
* Carrefour créatif: location where women can get together to do crafts and exchange their knowledge.
* Info-Violence: awareness workshops on domestic violence.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Open. The team is working from home and can be reached by phone, email or social media. Activities take place on Zoom or in person. Possibility of going to the centre on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9h00 to 12h00, by appointment only. Consult the Winter 2022 program on their website. 09/03/2022
women of all ages, their children
Monday to Thursday, activities: some Saturdays
non-mandatory membership card: $7
English, French, Spanish
by phone, by email or in person