Rehabilitation centre specialized in visual impairment.
* Assessment, information and awareness.
* Low vision exam.
* Braille classes.
* Social activities and recreation.
* Development of self-reliance skills.
* Adjustment services of the living environment, positions of studies and work.
* Adjustment services of information in alternative formats.
* Psychosocial support and interventions.
* Educational and vocational guidance.
* Loan of technical aids (glasses, magnifying glass, enlarging screen, digital player, white cane) and appropriate games and toys.
* Documentation centre.
* Research collaboration and trainings, knowledge exchanges.
* Living environment and workplace adaptation.
* Provincial program for learning compensatory driving skills.
* Adapted products store.
people living with a visual impairment
Monday to Friday 8h00 to 17h00, store: Monday to Thursday 9h00 to 17h00
Montréal Island, Montérégie, Laval