* General help in the job search: help writing CVs, mock interviews, networking, etc.
* Drop-in service: support, information and accompaniment by a counsellor.
* Clarifying career choices.
* Free and short-term training.
* Vente-Conseil: program in integration, training and accompaniment in the retail sector.
* Services for employers. Immigrants
* L'Envol: help for the integration and the search for employment of newcomers.
* Information, referral and support for the settlement of immigrants.
* Sociocultural and themed activities.
* Professional insertion: preparing a CV and cover letter, help in the job search, mock interviews.
* Orientation and information about schooling and career: evaluating competencies, information on diploma equivalencies, on the school system and on professional associations.
* Help starting a business. Youth
* Carrefour Jeunesse-Emploi: free services to help youth in the job search.
* Créneau carrefour Jeunesse: student retention, personal and social autonomy, entrepreneurship, volunteering.
* L'École du Fort: alternative schooling for youth who have dropped out.
* L'Avenue de l'Emploi: professional support to youth facing serious obstacles in the job search.
* Mes finances Mes choix: financial education workshops.
* Vocation en art: support for young artists.
Details on the service offer
COVID-19: Open, services in person or virtually. 23/02/2021
adults, immigrants, youth 16 to 35 years old
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h00
MRC La Vallée-du-Richelieu
Arabic, English, French, Spanish
fill out the online form