* Short-term housing.
* Individual and group counselling with or without housing.
* Discussion and sharing groups.
* Group activities.
* Follow-up with a youth worker and post-housing follow-up.
* External service of individual or group follow-up without housing.
* Accompaniment and assistance with some procedures.
* Training for tracing children exposed to domestic violence for organizations working with children.
* Domestic and family violence awareness and prevention workshops for victims, community and government agencies.
Details on the service offer
*For all needs related to housing for survivors of domestic violence, we suggest you contact S.O.S Violence Conjugale. If you call the 211, we will transfer you to their helpline.*
women with children and senior women victim of domestic or family violence
24 hours / 7 days
Arabic, Creole, Czech, English, French, French Creole, Quebec Sign Language (QSL), Russian, Serbo-Croatian, Spanish