Community organization providing awareness, support and referrals for people who are affected by emotional, sexual or gender diversity, who has questions about it.
* Individual counselling: by phone, in person, by video conference (Messenger or Teams).
* Group meetings.
* Workshops, conferences.
* Social activities.
* Workshops in schools aiming at demystifying homosexuality and bisexuality.
* Workshops and conferences in schools (primary, high school, Cégep) and community organizations on the importance of allies and on different sexual orientations and gender diversity.
* Training for health, school and community workers.
* Representation: stands, round tables.
Details on the service offer
poeple who are affected by emotional, sexual or gender diversity, who has questions about it
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00
people younger than 18: free, people over 18: $5 per year
by phone, by email, counselling: individual session on demand