jamaica association of montreal
Support for the Jamaican community.
* Food bank.
* Assistance to Jamaican immigrants: help with Jamaican passport, help with Canadian citizenship application, information and referrals.
* Adult Basic Education: computer classes, English, budgeting and finance.
* Brilliant Minds Program: tutoring for elementary and high school students.
* Individual tutoring.
* Youth Zone program for 12-17 year olds: personal development and social activities.
* Footsteps Program for children ages 3-11: reading circle, discussion group, arts and crafts, various educational and creative activities.
* Room rental.
* Tax clinic for members.
people of Jamaican origin, food bank: people in need
Monday to Thursday from 9h00 to 18h00, Friday from 9h00 to 17h00, food bank: Thursday from 10h00 to 17h00, Friday from 14h00 to 17h00
food bank: $5
food bank: fill out a registration form on site
food bank: proof of identity