* Reading assistance and educational support.
* Home reading: weekly volunteer visit.
* Training workshops for parents.
* Reading and writing stimulation for 0 to 5 year olds.
* Family literacy counselling, educational tools and training for professionals.
* Intervention in multi-ethnic and multilingual environments.
Details on the service offer
children 5 to 12 years old with learning difficulties in reading, children 0 to 5 years old and their parents
office: Monday to Thursday 9h00 to 17h00
Verdun, Île-des-Sours, Saint-Laurent, Lachine, Saint-Pierre, LaSalle, Ville-Émard, Côte Saint-Paul, Pointe-Saint-Charles, Saint-Henri, Petite-Bourgogne
referral from the school, parents or a professional