Readaptation, reinsertion and reorientation services for youth who have difficulties integrating and adapting in their school, social, or familial environment.
* Pontiac enrichment and educative Program (PEEP): a welcoming environment where youth, who are experiencing difficulties at school, can learn and develop skills which will contribute to their successful reintegration into their schools.
* Horticultural and garden program: summer day-camp for youth, cultivating and selling vegetables.
* Educational workshops and activities.
* Activities that promote community integration.
* Workshops to raise awareness on various topics.
Details on the service offer
COVID-19: The organization is open. 17/12/2020 Please note: 211 is committed to verifying information directly with agencies. Because our database is under active development and the agencies are very busy at the moment, we were unfortunately unable to confirm the information contained in this form. We apologize for the inconvenience if some services are currently unavailable.
youth from 6 to 17 years old who have difficulties integrating and adapting in their school, social, or familial environment
Monday to Friday 8h00 to 16h00