Educational support services.
* School support: homework workshops in 9 schools and 1 organization.
* Family support: training and follow-up for parents of children receiving school support, home-based intervention.
* Creative and adapted educational activities on digital tablet.
* Activities for preschool to primary school and primary school to secondary school transition.
* Saturday school.
* Remote support services: participants receive services by videoconference once a week throughout the school year.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: some services in person, others virtually. Administrative services open, offert follow-up by phone to their clients and offer information by email on tools and ressources available. 12/02/2021
children 3 to 17 years old with school difficulties
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 19h00
referral from a teacher or a community or health worker
about 700 children and their families per year