Educational support services.
* Tutoring: tutoring service offered in 15 locations in Mercier West, Mercier East, Hochelaga-Maisonneuve and Saint-Leonard.
* Family support: training and follow-up for parents of children receiving school support, home-based intervention.
* Creative and adapted educational activities on digital tablet.
* Activities for preschool to primary school and primary school to secondary school transition.
* Saturday school.
* Remote support services: services offered via videoconference to some youth, once a week during the school year.
Details on the service offer
Christmas Sharing Store 2023: on-site registration from October 23rd to 27th and from October 30th to November 3rd, 2023, Monday to Thursday, 8h30 to 16h00. The store will take place on December 19th and 20th. Documents required are proof of address (H1V and H1W postal codes), proof of income (claim book or notice of assessment) and children's health insurance cards to confirm number of children. Contribution of $5 required on registration day and 10% of grocery cost to be paid on store day. 25/10/2023
children 3 to 17 years old with school difficulties
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 18h00
referral from a teacher or a community or health worker
about 700 children and their families per year