Jurists services on-site or at-home and referencing to lawyers for legal services at a low cost.
* Assistance, guidance and legal information.
* Housing law.
* Family law.
* Civil law, contractual, hidden defects.
* Labor law (CNESST, etc.).
* Administrative law (SAAQ, etc.).
* Criminal and penal law.
* Inheritance law.
* Health law (mandate of protection, power of attorney, institutional care and prescription of care).
* Mediation services and alternative conflict resolution modes.
* Preparation of formal notice and complaints against institution and organizations.
* Preparation of a case before the Small Claims Court.
Details on the service offer
vulnerable people, people disadvantaged by the complexity of the legal system, elderly people in a situation of abuse, people who are the subject of a request for commitment to a health care institution
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00, except holidays, by appointment only
membership card: $30 per year, first hour of consultation: free, referrals to lawyers for legal services: variable, with the possibility of flat rate or percentage agreements
services by phone or email: Province of Québec, home visits: Greater Montréal
by phone or email