kanesatake health center
12 Joseph Swan Road, Kanesatake, Laurentides, QC, J0N 1E0
211 LOCAL PARTNERS
Community health programs.
* Health of mothers, infants and families.
* Mental health and addictions prevention.
* Diabetes and injuries prevention.
* Primary care: community health nurse, vaccination, home care.
* Drinking water monitoring.
Details on the service offer
There is no geographical border for emergencies. But, people who want a specialised service must contact the closest CLSC. 13/4/2022
Monday to Friday 8h00 to 16h00
English, French, Mohawk
; Health - Hospitals, CLSC and community clinics ; Health - Home care ; Health - Patient support associations ; Mental Health and addictions - Addiction prevention ; Mental Health and addictions - Crisis centres and suicide prevention ; Seniors - Home support ; Indigenous Peoples - Health and social services