* Accès Montréal card.
* Consultation of public notices.
* Administration of oath.
* Property assessment.
* Information and payment of municipal taxes.
* Ticket information and payment.
* Cat and dog licenses.
* Municipal service intervention requests.
* Low-cost housing application.
* Parking licenses.
* INFO-travaux: location of infrastructure work.
* Info-collectes: servicesenligne2.ville.montreal.qc.ca/sel/infocollectes
* Community gardens.
* Removal of dead animals found on private or public property.
Details on the service offer
Monday to Thursday 8h30 to 17h00, Friday 8h30 to 12h00