* Loan and access to books and audiovisual documents.
* Computers, Internet access and printing devices.
* Animations and reading activities for all ages.
* Summer book club for children.
* Bibliomobile: travelling library in parks during summer.
* Specialized services: exhibitions, training in information technology for elders, toolkit for caregivers.
* Home loan for people with reduced mobility.
* Le Studio: digital space to learn, create and experiment.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: On-site activities for small groups, offered outdoors or indoors depending on capacity. Access to seating and computers based on availability. Return materials at the counter or indoor kiosks. 13/9/2021
Monday to Friday 10h00 to 21h00, Saturday and Sunday 10h00 to 17h00, Le Studio: Wednesday to Friday 13h00 to 21h00, Saturday 10h00 to 17h00
membership: free for residents, variable for non-residents