* Financial assistance, financial support for clinical research.
* Support programs, listening.
* Coeur d'espoir: activity group for teenagers 12 to 18 years old with cancer and their siblings, visits, shows and winter camp.
* Messengers of hope: volunteer group consisting of young adults having recovered from cancer and parents of children having recovered.
* Support and encouragement phonecalls and visits.
* End of life care program and support for grieving families.
* Massage therapy.
* Information, conferences.
* Awareness-raising in schools.
* Vol d'été: summer camp.
Details on the service offer
children and teenagers with cancer, their parents and loved ones, parents who have lost a child to cancer
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30
Province of Québec
referral from a pediatric oncology center