Palliative care house for children. Accommodation
* Respite stays.
* Transitional stays following acute hospital care.
* Symptom management stays: alternative to hospitalization during critical medical situations when comfort care is chosen as an orientation.
* End of life stays: symptom management until end of life.
* Volunteer home respite program, 3 hours per week. Support
* Psychosocial support care all the way through the illness trajectory, including the mourning period.
* Individual and group support for siblings.
* Support and accompaniment, complex decision-making support workshops.
* Bereavement follow-up: individual, family and group.
* Online self-learning modules available for families and family circle, volunteers and home care teams.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Services are maintained. 18/03/2022
families of a child with a potentially fatal illness that requires complex care
24 hours / 7 days
Province of Québec
contact the liaison nurse by phone or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org