Organization seeking to deal with the isolation of people of advanced age until their end of life.
* Accompaniment and twinning with volunteers
* Visits in people's living environments: at-home, at the hospital or CHSLD, in residences, etc.
* Other End of the Line: senior support line.
* Activities and special outings to celebrate birthdays and traditional holidays.
* Holidays stays at The Juliette Huot Home in Oka.
* End-of-life accompaniment.
* Christmas gift delivery for members.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: They offer affection, moral support and comfort to all people aged 75 years and older who feel isolated, through phone calls. Call them at 1-877-805-1955, or write at firstname.lastname@example.org. 29/07/2021
seniors 75 years and over without a present family or significant social contact
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 16h00
contact directly the organization or be referred by someone