Organization seeking to overcome the isolation of people of advanced age until their end of life.
* Accompaniment and pairing with volunteers.
* Visits in people's living environments: at home, at the hospital or CHSLD, in residences, etc.
* Other End of the Line: telephone pairing service.
* Activities and special outings to celebrate birthdays and traditional holidays.
* Holidays stays at The Juliette Huot Home in Oka.
* End-of-life accompaniment.
* Christmas gift delivery for members.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Affection, moral support and comfort offered to all people aged 75 years and older who feel isolated, through phone calls. Call 1877 805-1955, or write at email@example.com. 28/07/2022
seniors 75 years and over without a present family or significant social contact
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00
contact directly the organization or be referred by someone