little brothers - west island
Organization aiming to break the isolation of people of advanced age until their end of life.
* Accompaniment and pairing with volunteers.
* Visits in people's living environments: at-home, at the hospital or CHSLD, in residences, etc.
* Activities and special outings to celebrate birthdays and traditional holidays.
* Holiday stays at The Juliette Huot Chalet in Oka.
* End-of-life accompaniment.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Open. 6/7/2022
seniors 75 years old and over without a present family or significant social relations
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 16h00
West Island, Lachine, Vaudreuil-Dorion, Hudson, l'Île-Perrot, Saint-Lazare
by phone or by filling out an online request