* Cultural activities: guitar, ukulele and piano lessons, language courses (English, Spanish, Italian), sewing, knitting, astronomy and optimistic writing workshops, etc.
* Fitness: abs, cardio-boxing, djamboola, fitness for seniors, stretching, meditation, pilates, Qi Gong, pound, taï chï, zumba, yoga, etc.
* Dance classes: line dancing, social dancing, country dancing, dance initiation for children.
* World dance classes: belly dance, African dance, Tahitian dance, Bollywood, Colombian folk dance, Creole and African dance for children, African percussion.
* Recreational sports: self-defense for teens and women, badminton, basketball, cosom field hockey, volleyball and soccer for children.
Details on the service offer
residents, general public
Monday to Thursday 9h00 to 16h00, Friday 9h00 to 13h00
English, French, Spanish
online registration, in person or by phone