* English and Spanish classes for children and adults.
* Secondary school exam preparation classes.
* Varied activities: shows, conferences, winter event, outings, bazaar, exhibitions, etc.
* Arts classes for youth: painting, drawing and theatre.
* Arts classes for adults: knitting, crochet, painting, drawing, watercolor, etc.
* Sports activities for youth: dancing, martial arts, team sports, etc.
* Sports activities for adults: cardio, stretching, yoga, zumba, martial arts, team sports, etc.
* Aquatic activities for youth and adults: swimming lessons, aquafitness, aquajogging.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: The summer day camp has opened. Sports activities are offered in parks. The administrative offices remain available from Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00 by phone 450-933-5274 or by email at email@example.com. 28/7/2021
by phone, email or online, make an appointment for in person meetings