* Information and referral.
* Accompaniment of people in palliative care and end of life.
* Individual meetings for bereaved children, teenagers and adults.
* Caregivers support.
* Bereavement follow-up by closed support groups.
* Initial and continued training for volunteers.
* Introduction in palliative care: 45 hours of training.
* Information and awareness raising of institutions, organizations and the general public.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: open. Individual meetings offered by phone, video conference or on site. 02/08/2021
people in palliative care and at the end of life, caregivers, bereaved people 5 years and over
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 17h00, summer schedule: Monday to Thursday 8h30 to 17h00, Friday 8h30 to 12h00
by telephone or by email