* Information and referral.
* Accompaniment of people at the end of life.
* Individual meetings for bereaved children, teenagers and adults.
* Assistance to family caregivers of a person with an advanced disease.
* Bereavement follow-up by closed support groups.
* Information and awareness raising of institutions, organizations and the general public.
Details on the service offer
bereaved adults, adolescents and children, caregivers, people at the end of life
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 17h00, summer schedule: Monday to Thursday 8h30 to 17h00, Friday 8h30 to 12h00
English, French, Quebec Sign Language (QSL)
by telephone or by email