INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: services maintained: telephone listening, telephone listening for bereaved people, in end of life and caregivers who are accompanying their close ones in end of life, individual support (in person), services in offices started again with precautions, group meetings: groups on ZOOM according to request and in person. Suspended: workshops for caregivers. 20/10/2020
* Information and referrals.
* Accompaniment of people in palliative care and end of life.
* Individual meetings for bereaved children, teenagers and adults.
* Caregiver support.
* Bereavement follow-up by closed support groups.
* Initial and continued training for volunteers.
* Introduction in palliative care: 45 hours of training.
* Information and awareness raising of institutions, organizations and the general public.
people in palliative care, people at the end of life, grieving children aged 5 to 12 years old, grieving adolescents aged 13 to 17 years old, grieving adults, caregivers
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30
support groups: $75 for Laval residents, $100 for non-residents, free for children and adolescents, palliative care training: $150
by telephone or email
support groups: 8 persons