mab-mackay rehabilitation centre
Rehabilitation and social integration centre for visual, motor, hearing or language impairments.
* Specialized school for kids and teenagers with hearing impairments.
* Technology for the deaf and hard of hearing.
* Clinic evaluation with audiometric testing.
* American sign language classes and braille services.
* Employment program for the deaf and the visually impaired.
* Technical aids boutique for the visually impaired.
* Day Centre: nursing care, occupational therapy, psychosocial support for coping with vision loss or both hearing and vision loss, assessment and training in activities of daily living, communication skills, use of technical aids or devices, orientation and mobility.
* Summer camp: various adapted activities (water skiing, tube, canoe, kayak, rabaska, pontoon boat, swimming, music, theatre, carpentry, plastic arts, sciences, nature, sports, camping, thematic days, etc.).
* Respite camp: thematic weekends in fall, winter, spring and spring break.
Details on the service offer
people who are deaf or with a hearing, physicial or language impairment
having an official diagnosis and a referral from a health professional