INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: listening, referral and prevention through the phone and social medias, regular calls directly to people who they are already working with, prevention material distribution (by appointment), sanitary assistance (by appointment), food assistance (by appointment), organization of animation of all kind such as gaming championships through social media, music workshops and prevention workshops. 09/07/2020
Support centre for young people.
* Information and referral.
* Squat: assistance for taking charge of one's free time, recreational activities, family support services.
* Street and outreach work: prevention, distribution of safer use material and condoms, parenting education.
* Capab: adapted secondary school, school dropout , learning disabilities and difficulties.
* Troc: mobile intervention unit.
* Espace-jeunes: drop-in centre, help with housing search, support for youth employment, popular education for adults, listening, referral and accompaniment.
* Crime, violence and juvenile delinquency prevention.
* Support for perpetrators.
* Assistance to victims of sexual assault, incest and domestic violence.
* Dependency prevention.
* TAPAJ: Alternative work paid each day.
youth 12 to 35 years old marginalized or at risk of marginalization, Squat: youth 12 to 17 years old, Espace-jeunes: youth 15 to 35 years old, any person in distress
services: variable, administration: Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00
Arabic, English, French, FrenchCreole, Spanish