Support centre for young people.
* Information and referral.
* Squat: assistance for taking charge of one's free time, recreational activities, family support services.
* Street and outreach work: prevention, distribution of safer use material and condoms, parenting education.
* Capab: adapted secondary school, school dropout, learning disabilities and difficulties.
* Troc: mobile intervention unit.
* Espace-jeunes: drop-in centre, help with housing search, support for youth employment, popular education for adults, listening, referral and accompaniment.
* Crime, violence and juvenile delinquency prevention.
* Support for perpetrators.
* Assistance to victims of sexual assault, incest and domestic violence.
* Dependency prevention.
* TAPAJ: Alternative work paid each day.
* Distribution of fentanyl test strips.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Open, contact the organization or visit their Facebook page for a list of activities taking place virtually or in person. 15/7/2021
youth 12 to 35 years old marginalized or at risk of marginalization, Squat: youth 12 to 17 years old, Espace-jeunes: youth 15 to 35 years old, any person in distress
services: variable, administration: Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00
Arabic, English, French, FrenchCreole, Spanish