* Food bank.
* Furniture and clothing distribution.
* Individual and family support.
* Social and educational programs.
* Meals à partager: nourishing kosher meals for seniors delivered at home.
* Community-wide holiday celebrations.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: All the services have resumed. Cafeteria: take-out only, breakfast 9h00 to 10h00, lunch 13h00 to 14h00, dinner 18h00 to 19h00, no access to the building. Meals à partager program has been set up: for the elderly (65 years old and over) and anyone with a physical, medical, emotional or financial challenge, home delivery twice a week, registration by phone or on the website. For more information call Jessica at 514-342-4969 ext. 770. 30/09/2021
seniors and people in need, particularly from the Jewish community
Sunday to Thursday 9h00 to 16h00
notice of assessment