Community and family living environment.
* Activities, training workshops.
* Parents groups.
* Childcare during activities.
* Individual meetings.
* Family outings.
* Toys and sports libraries.
* Psychomotor workshops for children 2 to 5 years old.
* Octogone club for teenagers.
* Improvisation leagues for adults and teenagers.
* YAPP program on parenting skills.
* Cooking workshop.
* Women's and men's meetings.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: The services are done virtually during the crisis. Until further notice, web time slots for private consultations with a counsellor are available. Virtual group cafés are offered. Virtual psychomotor education classes for children 2-5 years old, and boys and girls nights on friday on Zoom. More details on the website or the Facebook page. 27/04/2020
children 0 to 5 years old, youth 6 to 11 years old, teenagers 12 to 17 years old, parents, families
Monday to Sunday, days, evenings, weekends