Social perinatal services provided by an interdisciplinary team of health care and social services professionals.
* Pregnancy and family health follow-up: individual or group prenatal follow-up, prenatal classes, medical consultation, accompaniment at birth if needed, etc.
* Child and family follow-up during the 0-5 years period: postnatal follow-up, vaccination, medical monitoring, parenting support, psycho-education, development evaluation, referral, etc.
* Psychosocial assessment and follow-up: initial assessment and intervention plan, psychosocial counselling, psychological and ethnopsychiatric follow-up and advocacy.
* Group meetings: health meetings for the family, among-parents groups, discussions for the fathers of la Maison Bleue and baby massage group.
* Activities for children and for parent-children.
Details on the service offer
COVID-19: Services are maintained and adapted if needed. 25/11/2021
pregnant women living in a vulnerable situation and who need accompaniment, their families
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00
CIUSSS du Centre-Sud-de-l'île-de-Montréal territory: Faubourgs, Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Saint-Louis-du-Parc, Verdun, Côte-Saint-Paul, Ville-Émard, Saint-Henri, Petite-Bourgogne, Griffintown
assessment of eligibility criteria by phone or in person