Shelter for women experiencing domestic violence.
* Warm line.
* Temporary accommodation.
* Confidential online messaging: maisonlatraverse.messageconfidentiel.ca
* Accompaniment in the procedures.
* Preventive external meetings.
* On-site youth worker.
* Post-housing follow-up.
* Animated group meetings.
* Information on rights and recourses.
* Awareness-raising and prevention.
Details on the service offer
*For all needs related to housing for survivors of domestic violence, we suggest you contact S.O.S Violence Conjugale. If you call the 211, we will transfer you to their helpline.* Covid-19: Services maintained. 21/10/2021
women experiencing domestic violence, with or without children
24 hours / 7 days
15 places for women or children