* Thrift shop: free used clothing.
* Collective kitchen.
* Drop-in respite care.
* Touchatou: stimulation workshop of fine motor skills.
* English workshops for adults, beginner and intermediate level.
* Francization workshop.
* Projet Multigénérationnel: various intergenerational activities.
* Âllo-ADOS: sports and social activities for teenagers.
* Sports activities: karate classes, fitness, yoga, zumba, skiing, swimming pool outings.
* Chair massage.
* Sewing workshop.
* Christmas baskets.
Details on the service offer
people and families on a low income, immigrants, seniors, drop-in respite care: children 0 to 5 years old
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00, drop-in respite care: Monday and Wednesday 9h00 to 17h00
Mutchmore neighbourhood of Gatineau