* Individualized support: information, referral, listening, follow-up, accompaniment and assistance with filling out forms.
* Open to all: community meals and citizenship evenings.
* Youth: homework assistance for children referred directly by primary schools across the Plateau.
* Activities for seniors 50 years and over: knitting, fitness, chair yoga, computer classes, art hive, intergenerational projects and reading circle.
* Food: cooking workshops, collective kitchens and fruits and vegetables baskets.
* Christmas meal for members.
Details on the service offer
The individualized support: information, referral, listening, follow-up, accompaniment and assistance with filling out forms service is not currently available. 04/07/2023
people of all ages
Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h15 to 17h00, Tuesday 13h15 to 17h00, collective kitchens: depending on the group, community meals: last Thursday of the month at 12h00, fruits and vegetables baskets: delivery every 2 weeks
collective kitchens: portion fees, community meals: voluntary contribution of $5, physical activities: $15 for 10 weeks, fruits and vegetables baskets: from $10 to 20, 50% grant for families on a low income from Plateau Mont Royal
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal and surroundings
collective kitchens: 4 groups