* Individualized support: information, referral, listening, follow-up, accompaniment and assistance with filling out forms.
* Open to all: community meals and citizenship evenings.
* Youth: homework assistance for children referred directly by primary schools across the Plateau.
* Activities for seniors 50 years and over: knitting, physical activities, computer classes, outings, intergenerational projects and tax clinic.
* Food: collective kitchens, cooking workshops and SecondLife vegetables baskets at variable prices.
* Traditional Holidays meal.
people of all ages
Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h15 to 17h00, Tuesday 13h15 to 17h00, collective kitchens: depending on the group, community meals: last Thursday of the month at 12h00
collective kitchens: portion fees, community meals: voluntary contribution of $4, physical activities: $20 for 10 weeks
Le Plateau Mont-Royal and surroundings
collective kitchens: 4 groups