* Individualized support: information, referral, listening, follow-up, accompaniment and assistance with filling out forms.
* Open to all: community meals and citizenship evenings.
* Youth: homework assistance for children referred directly by primary schools across the Plateau.
* Activities for seniors 50 years and over: knitting, fitness, chair yoga, computer classes, art hive, intergenerational projects and tax clinic.
* Food: cooking workshops and fruits and vegetables baskets.
* Traditional Holidays meal. * Distribution point for the meals of the insertion company Resto Plateau.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19 Vaccination: Contact the organization for assistance in booking an appointment. 03/03/2021 Covid-19: contact the organization to obtain information concerning services currently offered, as well as those currently on hold. 7/9/2021
people of all ages, housing search assistance: people without internet access
Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h15 to 17h00, Tuesday 13h15 to 17h00, collective kitchens: depending on the group, community meals: last Thursday of the month at 12h00, fruits and vegetables baskets: delivery every 2 weeks
collective kitchens: portion fees, community meals: voluntary contribution of $4, Resto Plateau: $3 per portion, physical activities: $20 for 10 weeks, fruits and vegetables baskets: from $10 to 20, 50% grant for people on a low income
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal and surroundings
collective kitchens: 4 groups