Education and prevention services and activities for families.
* Individual services of information and referral.
* Drop-in daycare with parent-children activities.
* Accompaniment and readaptation for children with developmental conditions as well as their families and close ones.
* Kindergarten preparation program.
* Group workshops: educational, for prevention and recreational.
* Evening conferences on various themes that affect families.
* Sharing store: sale of school supplies at a low cost.
* Family bazaar: purchase and sale of maternity items and items for children from 0 to 12 years old.
* Book-sharing box.
* Community toy library for children 0 to 17 years old.
* Christmas party and Christmas baskets.
Details on the service offer
COVID-19: The Maison de la famille is open. 19/01/2021
families, drop-in daycare: children younger than 5 years old and their parents, preparation for kindergarten: children who will enter kindergarten the following year, accompaniment and readaptation program: children 2 to 5 years old with a diagnosis of an intellectual disability or of an autism spectrum disorder, sharing store: families on a low income
Monday morning to Friday morning, workshops and conferences: see program on the website, drop-in daycare: Tuesday or Friday morning for a 3 hour period and Saturday for a 5 hour period, as well as during the programmed activities
none, sharing store: 25% of the regular price
Gatineau, Aylmer, Hull, Buckingham, Masson-Angers, Cantley, Chelsea, Val-des-Monts, Denholm, L'Ange-Gardien, La Pêche, Pontiac, Ottawa
by phone, by e-mail, on the website or in person