Services to families and seniors.
* Respite and support at home for caregivers caring for seniors with loss of autonomy.
* Seniors pavilion: day centre for seniors with loss of autonomy.
* Individual and family support meetings for caregivers.
* Workshops, support groups and weekly coffee meetings for caregivers.
* Workshops for seniors.
* Intergenerational activities.
* Parent-child workshops of preschool and school age.
* Parental support: consultation in private session.
* Family space: informal meeting place for parents and children.
* Ressource-famille: support and referral. * Day camps for children during spring break and in the summer.
* Preschool daycare.
* Online store for adapted material.
families, caregivers, seniors
office: Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h00, daycare: Monday to Friday 8h30 to 15h30, Saturday 8h30 to 12h00, seniors pavilion: Monday to Thursday 13h00 to 16h00
annual membership card: $20
Beloeil, McMasterville, Otterburn Park, Saint-Antoine-sur-Richelieu, Saint-Basile-le-Grand, Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, Saint-Charles-sur-Richelieu, Saint-Denis-sur-Richelieu, Saint-Hilaire, Saint-Jean-Baptiste, Saint-Marc-sur-Richelieu, Saint-Mathieu-de-Beloeil
by phone or on site