Services for families and seniors.
* Respite and home support for caregivers looking after seniors with low mobility.
* Pavillon des Aînés: day centre for seniors with low mobility.
* Individual and family support meetings for caregivers.
* Activities for seniors: yoga, dance on a chair, intergenerational activities, etc.
* Collective kitchens.
* Parental support, family space and various resources.
seniors, caregivers, families
office: Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h00, daycare: Monday to Friday 8h30 to 15h30, Saturday 8h30 to 12h00, seniors pavilion: Monday to Thursday 13h00 to 16h00, support meetings: every two weeks, Monday 13h30 to 15h30
annual membership card: $20, activities: variable, support meetings: free
Beloeil, McMasterville, Otterburn Park, Saint-Antoine-sur-Richelieu, Saint-Basile-le-Grand, Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, Saint-Charles-sur-Richelieu, Saint-Denis-sur-Richelieu, Saint-Hilaire, Saint-Jean-Baptiste, Saint-Marc-sur-Richelieu, Saint-Mathieu-de-Beloeil
by phone, by email, on site