Services for families and seniors.
* Free meals.
* Drop-in daycare.
* Clothing counter.
* Snowsuit fund: winter clothing for children at a modest price.
* Nursing place.
* Parent-child activities: crafts, cooking, arts, sports.
* Development program for 0 to 5 years.
* Twinning between families.
* Online activities.
* Community meal.
* Free access to computers, photocopies, faxes.
* Parenting activities.
* Advocacy for family rights and interests.
* Prevention and awareness activities.
Details on the service offer
families and seniors on a low income
Monday to Thursday 9h00 to 16h00