* Parent-child relationship workshops.
* Parent-children and parents only workshops.
* Coffee meetings.
* Childcare during workshops.
* Prenatal classes.
* Toy library.
* Thrift store: sale and on-site recovery of clothing, books, sports equipment and toys.
* Outdoor activities during summer.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: open. 06/12/2021
parents, children 0 to 5 years old, families
Monday to Thursday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h00, occasional workshops in the evening, summer: outdoor activities only, respite: Wednesday and Friday 9h00 to 15h30
membership fees: $10, respite: $5 from 8h30 to 12h00, $7 from 8h30 to 13h00 and $10 from 8h30 to 15h30
respite: registration for one day only from 8h00 on Monday, waiting list for a second day