Education, helping relationship, welcoming and referrals for neighbourhood families. * Educational daycare for youth aged o to 5 years old: Sourissimo (3 to 18 months old), Souriceaux (18 months to 3 years old), Souris-Moi (3 to 5 years old).
* 7 weeks daycare during the summer: Lucioles (22 months to 3 years old), Libellules ( 3 to 6 years old).
* Parent-child activities: Trotti-bouge (18 months to 3 years old), Viens bouger avec moi en dansant ( 3 to 5 years old).
* In-school activities for the 6 to 12 years old: homework help, Lire et faire lire program, self-esteem workshops (6 to 12 years old), collective kitchens.
* Les P'tits vendredis: recreational activities in the evening for youth aged 8 to 12 years old.
* For parents: coffee-meetings in the morning, Relais-parents, Moments poupons ( parents of children aged 0 to 12 months old).
* Welcome, listening and references.
* Family activities.
* Father-child activities.
* Espace-libre: community library for children, parents and the community of LeMoyne and surroundings, animations, workshop.
* Used items recovery and donations: toys, clothing for children and adults, etc.
* Possibility of volunteering ang getting involved in the actitivies.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Closed until further notice but people may reach them by email of phone. 25-02-21
parents, children 0 to 12 years, families, elders
Monday to Thursday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30, Friday 8h30 to 12h30, Trotti-Bouge: Friday 9h00 to 10h00 and 10h30 to 11h30, Viens bouger avec moi: Wednesday 13h30 to 15h00, Conferences and discussions: Tuesday 9h00 to 11h15
Baby Respite: $2.50 per morning, Mini Childcare: $3 per morning, Daycare: $3.50 per morning, Trotti-Bouge: $25 for 8 weeks, Viens bouger avec moi: $25 for 8 weeks
Longueuil agglomeration, priority to people living in LeMoyne