* Accompaniment and references.
* Second-hand clothing, household items, sports equipment and toys depot and on-site recovery.
* Distribution of food vouchers.
* Christmas baskets.
* Distribution of school supplies.
* Donation to people in need from Sainte-Julie after assessment.
Details on the service offer
Christmas Baskets 2023: Free baskets for people living in Sainte-Julie and who are eligible after an assessment which will take place starting November 4. Registration by phone at 450 649-4569. Documents required: proof of income and address of household members. Distribution of baskets from December 13 to 15. Christmas activities on December 16 25/10/2023Holiday Schedule: Closed from December 23 to January 2 inclusive. 25/10/2023 EFP.
people in need, depot: open to all
shop: Tuesday and Wednesday 12h00 to 16h00, Thursday and Friday 12h00 to 19h00, support: Monday to Friday 8h00 to 16h00
food vouchers: call to make an appointment
proof of address and income