* Reduced contribution grocery store and solidarity grocery store.
* Weekly delivery of frozen meals to seniors 65 years old and over.
* Collective kitchens.
* Educational and practical workshops on cooking and nutrition.
* Popular education varied trainings.
* Mobile market: sale of fruits and vegetables at low-cost.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Open. 10/05/2021
markets: people on a low income, frozen meal delivery: seniors 65 years old and over, other services: general public
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h00
membership: $2 for people on a low income, $10 for others
markets, delivery of frozen meals, reduced contribution and solitarity grocery stores: Ville-Émard and Côte-Saint-Paul: postal codes starting by H4E, others: Montréal Island