* Reception, listening and referral.
* Access to phonelines, Internet and the documentation centre on community resources in Montréal.
* Community meals.
* Collective kitchen.
* Recreational and informational activities.
* Thrift store and annual bazaars.
* Donation of clothing and furniture upon referral.
* Holiday meals on December 25th and January 1st.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: The organization is closed. Hot meals are distributed from Monday to Friday from 12h30 to 14h00. People can go inside to retrieve it by respecting the safety instructions. The thrift store is also open from Monday to Friday from 10h00 to 14h00. Other services are suspended. 30-03-21
people 18 years and over, with or without children, in need and living with psychosocial difficulties
Monday to Friday 12h30 to 14h00
meals and access to phonelines and Internet: free, community kitchen: $5 for 3 to 5 meals
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Rosemont-La Petite-Patrie, Centre-Sud, Hochelaga-Maisonneuve
community meals: 150