INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: the organization is closed. Meals to go will be distributed outside from Monday to Friday from 12h30 to 14h00. 23/03/2020
* Reception, listening and referral.
* Access to phonelines, Internet and the documentation centre on community resources in Montréal.
* Community meals.
* Collective kitchen.
* Recreational and informational activities.
* Thrift store and annual bazaars.
* Donation of clothing and furniture upon referral.
* Holiday meals on December 25th and January 1st.
people 18 years and over, with or without children, in need and living with psychosocial difficulties
Monday to Friday 9h30 to 16h30, Saturday 9h30 to 16h00, meals: Monday to Saturday 13h00 to 14h00
meals and access to phonelines and Internet: free, community kitchen: $5 for 3 to 5 meals
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Rosemont-La Petite-Patrie, Centre-Sud, Hochelaga-Maisonneuve
community meals: 150