INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: closed until further notice. Activities and workshops offered online. 14/06/2020
* Recreational and sporting activities, family outings.
* Cooking workshops.
* Workshops and conferences for parents.
* Temporary housing for fathers with psychosocial assistance.
* Parent-thé: support group on parenting and family issues.
* Nobody's perfect program: education, information and support for parents of children under 5 years old.
* Karibou program: parent-child motor skills development workshops for children 12 months to 4 years old.
* Ruche d'art: free time for artistic activities between parents and their children from 3 to 12 years old.
* School preparation for children 0 to 5 years old.
* Support and referral.
families with children 0 to 12 years old, respite: children 6 months to 5 years old
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 9h00 to 17h00, Wednesday 9h00 to 12h00 and 17h00 to 20h00, ruche d'art: Saturday and Sunday 13h30 to 17h30, karibou: Sunday 9h00 to 14h30, depending on the age
family membership: $15 per year
Verdun, Le Sud-Ouest
Arabic, English, French, FrenchCreole, Russian, Spanish
support group: 10 to 12 people per meeting