Place for families with children of all ages to meet, share, develop a helping network, work in committees and create projects.
* Jeudi Manu'Elles: meetings allowing parents and their children to take advantage of the equipment available to them to do sewing, knitting, cooking, jewelry, natural products, etc.
* Histoire et chocolat: reading stories and tasting hot or cold chocolate depending on the season.
* Vendredi de création: family activities like cooking or arts and crafts.
* Vendredi festif: wine and cheese evening, music, karaoke, dance, games, etc.
* Vendredi réflexion: lunch-share on social, family and ethical issues.
* Seasonal activities: summer activities, Halloween party and candy distribution, Christmas party and distribution of gifts, Valentine's day, school break week.
* Particular project: empreintes paternelles.
* Les plaisirs du dimanche: monthly homemade snack with a host.
* Monthly reading and writing development workshops (3 to 7 years old).
* Dsitribution of books and toys.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Open. 21/07/2021
families with children 0 to 18 years old
Wednesday 13h00 to 15h00, Thursday 12h00 to 17h00, 1st Friday of the month 13h30 to 16h30, 2nd and 3rd Friday of the month 17h00 to 19h00, for other opening hours and for the weekend see the program on Facebook
family membership: $2 from September to September
English, French, Spanish
fill the registration form