Help for deaf or hearing impaired women living difficulties.
* Welcoming, intervention, communication and community life.
* Individual meetings.
* Help, information and referrals.
* Guidance and support (lawyer, court, police station, follow-up during and after housing, etc.).
* Awareness and information in the deaf and hard of hearing community (conferences, trainings).
* Popular education workshops.
* Special events (Christmas, International Women's Day, etc.).
* Participation in mobilization activities.
Details on the service offer
deaf and hearing impaired women
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 16h30
American Sign Language, French, Quebec Sign Language (QSL)
by VRS, Facebook, Skype or email