Help for deaf or hearing impaired women living difficulties.
* Welcoming, intervention, communication and community life.
* Individual meetings.
* Help, support and referrals.
* Guidance and support (lawyer, court, police station, follow-up during and after housing, etc.)
* Awareness and information in the deaf and hard of hearing community (conferences, trainings).
* Popular education workshops for deaf and hearing impaired women.
* Special events (Christmas, International Women's Day, etc.)
* Participation in mobilization activities.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: open. 14/07/2020
deaf and hearing impaired women
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 16h30
Greater Montréal, North Shore, South Shore
American Sign Language, French, QuebecSignlanguage(QSL)
by VRS, Facebook or Skype